Two levels of difficulty.
Our Stuffer toy features two different sizes of hole openings allowing you to control how difficult it is for your dog to get kibble out. For easy play, insert smaller kibble into the holes or coin-purse area. When your dog masters the concept, you can make the toy more difficult by inserting larger kibble that can only exit through the large hole.
Easy to fill.
Easy to clean.
Simply push open the coin purse opening to insert kibble and treats. When your dog is done playing, throw the toy in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
Features / Highlights
- Two sizes of openings
- Works with most stuffer kibble treats
- Use smaller kibble for easier treat dispensing
- Use larger kibble for more difficult treat dispensing
- Occupies your dog for hours
- Coin purse stuffer hole allows for easy filling or canbe used for "strip" style treats
Recommended for Dogs 15-60 lbs
Standard Size: 5.1"L x 2"H x 5.1"W